- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup flour
- 2 t baking powder
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup butter, brought to room temperature
- 1 egg
- 2 t vanilla
- 1 ½ cups m&m’s (I won’t be mad if you’re a little heavy handed here)
- 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups sweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup broken up graham cracker pieces
- ½ cup chopped pecans
In a bowl, whisk together the graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder and set aside.
In a separate bowl, mix the condensed milk, butter, egg and vanilla until well combined. Add the graham cracker mixture and mix again until well combined.
Next add in the m&m’s, chocolate chips, coconut, graham cracker pieces and pecans and stir with a wooden spoon until everything is evenly distributed (it’s a LOT of stuff!).
Line baking sheets with parchment paper and put tablespoon-sized balls of dough on the sheets, six to a sheet. Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes, or until the edges and bottoms are a nice golden brown. If you have them on separate racks, switch them at about the 5 minute mark, so they cook more evenly. Take the sheets out of the oven, let them sit for a minute or two and then transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.